Friday, August 21, 2009

My upcoming trip

I am SOOOOOO freaking excited. I just bought my ticket to Berlin. I have been planning for a wile that I have to be there for the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall since I was there for the 10th. I was able to save enough money thanks to the meagre 401k that I had from my last job to get my tickets on Tuesday. I also got exit rows for all but one leg of the trip. It looks like every thing's coming up roses for me from now on :) . That's the spirit right!? Seriously though, I love to travel and I love my friends in Berlin and it's been 6 years since I've seen them and I can barely contain my excitement. I had a dream about running to the terminal gates last night. I figure I'll be having those dreams until I leave for the trip. I'll also be celebrating my birthday there since I'll be getting in on the 2nd and my 32nd is on the 3rd. I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday after the year I've had so far. Don't get me wrong, my family has been a huge support with everything and I thank them for it, but this gives me something really positive to look forward to.

For those of you who are keeping track, I did have an interview yesterday and I think it went well. The lady said she would be in touch next week so everyone keep their fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. you will have such a good time! I am jealous! I want to go on a vacation like that.

    ReplyDelete