Monday, August 24, 2009

Seriously, no really, Seriously?!!!

Sometimes I think my lif is really a comedy of errors. I joined e-Harmony a while back to try and get back into the dating thing. I don't really know how to meet people since I'm in a family ward and I tend to lead the lifestyle of a hermit right now. So e-Harmony does the matching for you. They pride themselfs on matching people who are "compatible on a deeper level". So I've gotten some matches that look like trolls or who are hunting and fishing freaks (anyone who knows me well enough would know that's not my thing) so I've not bothered to communicate with those ones. But I would have to say that the best worst match that I've received so far was one I got today. Wait for it. Wait for it...... It was my ex-husband. Ya we were mached on a deeper level. B.S. He said on his profile that he never drinks. Well unless he's changed his ways (which I doubt, this leopard could never change his spots) that is a total lie. He also says that the first thing people notice about him is his personality. I had to laugh out loud to this one. All of my friends that met him only noticed his lack of personality, that and how disrespectful he was to me. That brings me to the next lie he told. He said that another thing he wanted people to know was that he likes to be friends with everyone, well everyone but the person he's currently involved with. That person he'll just ignore and decide to be best friends with another woman. Oh and his profile picture is a picture of our first Christmas together with me cropped out of it.

Really, I do see the humor in all of this but when will it stop?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! That is so bizarre that it must be true. Kudos to you for having a sense of humor about E-harmony's mistake. I love your blog, but it makes me miss you more. :( You should come run the Arizona Rock n Roll Marathon with me! I want to see your bro and his fam too while we're there. Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete